Daehan Cloud Native Innovation
Daehan CNI is active in various fields such as cloud & storage development and operation, as well as mold / duct / elbow manufacturing and distribution.
Based on our accumulated experience, we have developed our capabilities to provide the best service to our customers, and we are doing our best to secure continuous technical skills.
- Cloud & Storage Solution.
- Mold / Duct / Elbo Manufacture and Distribution.
- Cable / Structured Cabling / LED Light.
- Online Sales.
It does not depend on hardware and can be automatically imported from an attached storage volume through automation. You can adapt your storage system to your data needs and performance without administrator intervention, new connections, or new hardware.
You can combine multiple data sources to build a storage infrastructure. You can network your object platforms, external disk systems, disk or flash resources, virtual servers, and cloud-based resources (even workload-only data) to create unified storage volumes.
Hardware selection is possible.
You can either recycle your company's hardware rather than where you purchased the hardware or build a storage infrastructure using any commercial server. This means that you can use any type of hardware configuration you want.
Saving cost is possible.
The configuration and structure of the storage can be configured in a user-friendly way, and the capacity and performance can be individually adjusted to reduce the cost for performance.
There is no limit on configuration.
Traditional storage area networks have limited the amount of nodes (devices using assigned ID addresses) that can be used. Software Defined Storage is unlimited and theoretically scales to infinity.
Call To Action
Contact us if you need help.
GLUSTER | Storage for your Cloud
Gluster is a scalable network filesystem. Using common off-the-shelf hardware, you can create large, distributed storage solutions for media streaming, data analysis, and other data- and bandwidth-intensive tasks.
* Distributed scalable network filesystem
* Automatic failover
* Without a centralized metadata server / Fast file access
* No Hot-Spots/Bottlenecks / Elastic Hashing Algorithm
* XFS file system format to store data (ext3,ext4,ZFS,btrfs)
* NFS, SMB/CIFS, GlusterFS(POSIX compatible)
* How Does GlusterFS Work Without Metadata?
* All storage nodes have an algorithm built-in
* All native clients have an algorithm built-in
* Files are placed on a brick(s) in the cluster based on a calculation
* Files can then be retrieved based on the same calculation
* For non-native clients, the server handles retrieval and placement
The power of Ceph can transform your organization's IT infrastructure and your ability to manage vast amounts of data. If your organization runs applications with different storage interface needs, Ceph is for you! Ceph's foundation is the Reliable Autonomic Distributed Object Store (RADOS), which provides your applications with object, block, and file system storage in a single unified storage cluster?making Ceph flexible, highly reliable and easy for you to manage.
* Massively scalable storage system
* Reliable Autonomic Distributed Object Store (RADOS)
* Object, block, and file system storage in a single unified storage cluster
* Object-based Storage
Kubernetes is a portable, extensible, open-source platform for managing containerized workloads and services, that facilitates both declarative configuration and automation. It has a large, rapidly growing ecosystem. Kubernetes services, support, and tools are widely available.
* Service discovery and load balancing
* Storage orchestration
* Automated rollouts and rollbacks
* Automatic bin packing
* IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack
* Service Topology
* Secret and configuration management
* Batch execution
* Horizontal scaling
OpenShift is a multifaceted, open source container application platform from Red Hat Inc. for the development, deployment and management of applications.
Rearchitected during 2016 and 2017 to take advantage of advancements in cloud technology -- most notably, containers -- OpenShift provides developers with an integrated development environment (IDE) for building and deploying Docker-formatted containers, and then managing them with the open source Kubernetes container orchestration platform.
Red Hat OpenShift is available in four models:
- OpenShift Container Platform
- OpenShift Online
- OpenShift Dedicated
* Container host and runtime
* Integrated container registry
* Enterprise Kubernetes
* Validated integrations
* Developer workflows
* Easy access to services